Tottenham and Ajax have agreed a deal for defender Davinson Sanchez, according to Sky sports
New Everton signing Gylfi Sigurdsson was presented to the fans ahead of the Toffees’ Europa League qualifier this evening.
Rodrigo Palacio has opted to prolong his time in Serie A by joining Bologna following his Inter Milan exit.
After five seasons with the Nerazzurri, the striker departed the San Siro at the end of his contract in June.
The former Boca Juniors man, who scored 58 goals in all competitions for Inter, will now attempt to revive Bologna’s fortunes after a 15th-placed finish last term.
Lucy Bronze is in Lyon as an announcement confirming her arrival from Manchester City Women edges closer.
Sky sources reported on Monday that the two-time PFA Player of the Year was on the verge of joining the Champions League holders, who eliminated City in the semi-finals of last year’s competition.
Bronze joined City at the end of 2014 after winning consecutive league titles with Liverpool Ladies.
Hibernian have signed Brandon Barker on a season-long loan deal from Manchester City, subject to international clearance.
The 20-year-old left winger has previously spent time on loan at Rotherham and NAC Breda, as well as having represented England at youth level.
Cardiff City have announced the signing of Omar Bogle, subject to international clearance.
The 25-year-old forward has signed a three-year deal and joins from Wigan Athletic for an undisclosed fee.
Bogle is Neil Warnock’s eighth summer signing, and will wear the No.30 shirt for the 2017/18 campaign.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
A freelance Journalist, and an advocate of peace View all posts by Jenny